- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron & Wine - Archive Series Volume No 1
- Write a Review
- #K58934 000000000 K58934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release. Archive Series Volume No. 1 is the first in a series, Sam Beam will be gatherin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release. Archive Series Volume No. 1 is the first in a series, Sam Beam will be gathering otherwise unreleased home recordings, covers, live sets, and curiosities from his entire career as Iron And Wine and releasing them on his own label, Black Cricket Recordings Co. The songs on Volume No. 1 came to life at the same times as those selected for Iron And Wine's debut album, the Creek Drank the Cradle (Sub Pop, 2002). Performed and recorded at home on a 4-track cassette, some of this material has been widely bootlegged, but has never had a widespread or proper release.;Track List:1. Slow Black River;2. The Wind Is Low;3. Eden;4. Two Hungry Blackbirds;5. Freckled Girl;6. Judgement;7. Sing Song Bird;8. Beyond The Fence;9. Quarters In A Pocket;10. Loretta;11. Everyone’s Summer Of ’95;12. Minor Piano Keys;13. Your Sly Smile;14. Halfway To Richmond;15. Across The Water;16. Postcard;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.