- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron & Wine - Around the Well
- Write a Review
- #K62914 000000000 K62914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:This double CD/triple LP collects songs ranging from out-of-print to never-before-released and spans Iron And Wine's ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:This double CD/triple LP collects songs ranging from out-of-print to never-before-released and spans Iron And Wine's earliest sessions which yielded the band's debut (2002's "The Creek Drank the Cradle") through material recorded for 2007's "The Shepherd's Dog". The double disc is broken into two sections. The first is an assortment of hushed home recordings, unedited and raw, and the second highlights moments captured in the studio with the help of other musicians, friends, and engineers.;Track List:1. Dearest Forsaken;2. Morning;3. Loud As Hope;4. Peng!;5. Sacred Vision;6. Friends They Are Jewels;7. Hickory;8. Waitin' for a Superman;9. Swans and the Swimming;10. Call Your Boys;11. Such Great Heights;12. Communion Cups and Someone's Coat;13. Belated Promise Ring;14. God Made the Automobile;15. Homeward These Shores;16. Love Vigilantes;17. Sinning Hands;18. No Moon;19. Serpent Charmer;20. Carried Home;21. Kingdom of the Animals;22. Arms of a Thief;23. The Trapeze Swinger
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.