- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iron & Wine - Ghost On Ghost
- Write a Review
- #K75884 000000000 K75884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2013 album from singer/songwriter Sam Beam AKA Iron And Wine. The album w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2013 album from singer/songwriter Sam Beam AKA Iron And Wine. The album was produced by Beam's longtime associate Brian Deck (Modest Mouse, Califone, Fruit Bats) and follows 2011 's Kiss Each Other Clean, which debuted at #2 on the Billboard chart to critical acclaim. For Ghost on Ghost, Beam sought to move from what he called the "anxious tension" of his two previous records. "This record felt like a reward to myself after the way I went about making the last few," he says. Helping achieve Beam's vision was a group of stellar musicians including Rob Burger, Steve Bernstein, Brian Blade, Curtis Fowlkes, Tony Garnier, Marika Hughes, Briggan Kraus, Maxim Moston, Tony Scherr, Doug Wieselman, Kenny Wolleson, and Anja Wood. Burger (Tin Hat Trio) has worked with Beam intermittently through the years and handled arrangements for strings and horns on Ghost on Ghost.;Track List:1. Caught in the Briars;2. The Desert Babbler;3. Joy;4. Low Light Buddy of Mine;5. Grace for Saints and Ramblers;6. Grass Widows;7. Singers and the Endless Song;8. Sundown (Back in the Briars);9. Winter Prayers;10. New Mexico's No Breeze;11. Lovers' Revolution;12. Baby Center Stage;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.