- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Is/Is - III
- Write a Review
- #K84937 000000000 K84937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:If I was not already reaching for the keys to my car, I am now. I just put on the new album from Is/Is. The opening tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/24/2012;Notes:If I was not already reaching for the keys to my car, I am now. I just put on the new album from Is/Is. The opening track (Bomb Me) is a welcome invitation to do whatever I want whenever I want, wherever I want. In my mind I found a long dirt road on a sunny day that's slowly but surely getting darker, but not in a way that makes you miss the daylight. It is more like that feeling you get when you know everything is lined up cosmically to deliver an out of body experience worthy of a national holiday, or at least a personal one that you will always remember. The textures you hear start to match the landscapes so you drive a little faster to catch up to your eyes - mind you we are only at Lie Awake by now because time has seemed to slow down despite the speeding engine. Hate Smile's churning textures beg you to close your eyes and sway loosely for a magical 5 minutes and it's a gift to say the least. I could listen to Fire on repeat for hours, but then I would miss the intro to Sun Tsunami too much. Is/Is captured something really lovely here - music that leaves you with a feeling of timelessness. You do not have to like driving, you can go anywhere you want to in your mind, this just gives you a push in whichever direction you choose. Ana Karina DaCosta/ 28 degrees taurus.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.