- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Isaac Hayes - Black Moses
- Write a Review
- L29148 000000000 L29148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A watershed album for the multi-instrumental singer/songwriter and producer, it only se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A watershed album for the multi-instrumental singer/songwriter and producer, it only served to further cement Isaac Hayes' reputation as a progressive soul artist capable of unmistakably original arrangements and genre-defining R&B mastery. This vinyl reissue, complete with replica "fold-out" packaging, features audio remastered from the original analog tapes by leading engineer Dave Cooley. Arriving less than four months after Shaft, this 1971 double-LP (which came out on the Stax imprint Enterprise) gave Hayes another Top 10 triumph to savor that year. The originals are excellent, the covers inspired and the arrangements stunning. This was a career moment: "Never Can Say Goodbye," "Man's Temptation," "Part-Time Love," "Never Gonna Give You Up," "Good Love," "For the Good Times." multiple "Ike's Rap" interludes, and more.;Track List:1. Never Can Say Goodbye;2. (They Long to Be) Close to You;3. Nothing Takes the Place of You;4. Man's Temptation;5. Never Gonna Give You Up;6. Medley: Ike's Rap II / Help Me Love;7. Need to Belong to Someone;8. Good Love 6-9-9-6-9;9. Medley: Ike's Rap III / Your Love Is So Doggone Good;10. For the Good Times;11. I'll Never Fall in Love Again;12. Part-Time Love;13. Medley: Ike's Rap IV / a Brand New Me;14. Going in Circles;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.