- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Isiah Owens - You Without Sin Cast the First Stone
- Write a Review
- #K86705 000000000 K86705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:A truly unique Gospel stylist - Isaiah Owens plays guitar and sings in his own very distinctive and otherworldly way. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:A truly unique Gospel stylist - Isaiah Owens plays guitar and sings in his own very distinctive and otherworldly way. Isaiah plays loud and with quite a bit of dissonance, his voice floating above beautifully. This LP features some of his finest performances - captured from his radio broadcasts in Montgomery Alabama and from studio recordings. We are very proud to present this material. Liner notes by Kevin Knutt (of the greatest radio show of all time - Sinners Crossroads, as well as the Case Quarter label.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.