- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Isis - Celestial
- Write a Review
- #K62374 000000000 K62374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of the Post-Metal band's 2000 debut. Celestial high...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of the Post-Metal band's 2000 debut. Celestial highlights the band's roots in Metal and Hardcore while displaying the Post-Rock and Ambient experimentation for which they became best known.. with chugging Sludge, expansive Doom, droning Metal and a nuanced use of keys, samples and noise, the album shifts between moments of complete devastation and graceful passages of sheer beauty. Isis came into their own with Celestial, mastering the flow of sonic dynamics and smoothly bringing sparse elements into an otherwise oppressively heavy sound. For this special reissue, Aaron Turner's artwork has been fully re-imagined from the original elements, and the two discs are housed in a gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves containing flood-black interior printing.;Track List:1. SGNL> 01;2. Celestial (The Tower);3. Glisten;4. Swarm Reigns (Down);5. SGNL> 02;6. Deconstructing Towers;7. SGNL> 03;8. Collapse and Crush;9. C.F.T. (New Circuitry and Continued Evolution);10. Gentle Time;11. SGNL> 04 (End Transmission)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.