- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Itzhak Perlman - Brahms: Violin Concerto
- Write a Review
- #K62143 000000000 K62143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Warner Classics continue releasing iconic recordings of the core catalog in their original cover art...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Warner Classics continue releasing iconic recordings of the core catalog in their original cover artwork on LP to benefit from the booming vinyl market. Heroic, dramatic, reflective and joyous, Brahms's Violin Concerto, written for the great Joseph Joachim, a close friend of the composer, is one of the monuments of the Romantic repertoire. In a performance of epic sweep, Itzhak Perlman and Carlo Maria Giulini do full justice to it's ambitions. This record has been regarded at the time it was released as "one of the greatest Brahms recordings of all time" (Guide Diapason). 40 years after it's original release, it remains an absolute must-have, and a reference recording of the Brahms Concerto. It also benefits from the 24-BIT/96kHz remastering done at Abbey Road in 2015.;Track List:1. Violin Concerto in D Major Op. 77: I. Allegro Non Troppo - By Itzhak Perlman/Carlo Maria Giulini;2. Violin Concerto in D Major Op. 77: II. Adagio - By Itzhak Perlman/Carlo Maria Giulini;3. Violin Concerto in D Major Op. 77: III. Allegro Giocoso Ma Non Troppo Vivace - By Itzhak Perlman/Carlo Maria Giulini
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.