- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Iwrestledabearonce - Ruining It For Everybody
- Write a Review
- #K63954 000000000 K63954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:I wrestled a bear once, the electro-metal-trip-hop-dance-jazz pioneers from Shreveport, LA exploded forth onto the scen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:I wrestled a bear once, the electro-metal-trip-hop-dance-jazz pioneers from Shreveport, LA exploded forth onto the scene in the summer of 2009 like a cannonball shot out of a whales blowhole. I wrestled a bear once have been on a non-stop blitz of the States for the past two years in support of IT'S ALL HAPPENING and are now gearing up to lay the ultimate smackdown with the piledriving RUINING IT FOR EVERYBODY. Featuring 11 tracks sure to give even Jimmy Superfly Snuka a smile, you will know who the real deal is after you peep this.;Track List:1. Next Visible Delicious;2. You Know That Ain't Them Dogs Real Voice;3. Deodorant Can't Fix Ugly;4. This Head Music Makes My Eyes Rain;5. It Is "Bro" Isn't It?;6. Gold Jacket Green Jacket;7. Break It Down Camacho;8. Stay to the Right;9. I'm Gonna Shoot;10. Karate Nipples;11. Button It Up;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.