- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. Cole - 4 Your Eyez Only
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56239 000000000 K56239000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. J. Cole's last album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, was both a profound personal statement about ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. J. Cole's last album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, was both a profound personal statement about childhood, sexual insecurities, adult angst, and the follies of success, on top of being an addictive listen with smooth beats that sounded closer to Jay-Z's prime in the early 2000s. But after hints at an early retirement and a declaration in September that he was going to stop performing for "a long time," it's a real sigh of relief to get this album. Partially recorded at the famous Electric Ladyland studios, J. Cole has made this his most intimate and personal album. He even jams out on the piano and guitar along to some of the tracks.;Track List:1. Track 1;2. Track 2;3. Track 3;4. Track 4;5. Track 5;6. Track 6;7. Track 7;8. Track 8;9. Track 9;10. Track 10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.