- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J Dilla - Beats Batch 4
- Write a Review
- #K79654 000000000 K79654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Worked with while crafting the incomparable style and sounds which defined the early stages of his legendary production...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Worked with while crafting the incomparable style and sounds which defined the early stages of his legendary production. The SP-1200 was his primary tool of choice at the inception of his career. During this period, he created classics for early Slum Village, the Pharcyde, a Tribe Called Quest, Busta Rhymes, among many others. Yancey Media Group now proudly presents the J Dilla Batches series. Each 10" features 10 untitled and unreleased Dilla creations previously found only in the no longer available limited edition " the King of Beats' Ma Dukes Collector's Edition Box Set.";Track List:1. Beats Batch 4-01;2. Beats Batch 4-02;3. Beats Batch 4-03;4. Beats Batch 4-04;5. Beats Batch 4-05;6. Beats Batch 4-06;7. Beats Batch 4-07;8. Beats Batch 4-08;9. Beats Batch 4-09;10. Beats Batch 4-10;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.