- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J Dilla - Motor City
- Write a Review
- #K56478 000000000 K56478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. The late, great J Dilla is widely regarded as one of the gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. The late, great J Dilla is widely regarded as one of the greatest hip hop producers of all time. An innovator who pushed the genre in new sonic directions, the Detroit native born James Yancey crafted timeless soundscapes for the likes of Slum Village, Busta Rhymes, Common, Erykah Badu, A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, and many more. Since his death in 2006, Dilla's mother Maureen "Ma Dukes" Yancey has worked tirelessly to further her son's legacy, and her latest effort is the new posthumous album Motor City. Inspired by Dilla's beloved hometown, Motor City is a collection of rare and unreleased Jay Dee instrumentals, hand-selected and sequenced by Ma Dukes. Conceived as a "letter" to her son, Motor City is packaged in a limited-edition mailing envelope, complete with a handwritten message from Ma Dukes to J Dilla inside. Include access to an exclusive mix of the album by Dilla's close friend J Rocc, a world-renown DJ and founder of the Beat Junkies.;Track List:1. Motor City 1;2. Motor City 2;3. Motor City 3;4. Motor City 4;5. Motor City 5;6. Motor City 6;7. Motor City 7;8. Motor City 8;9. Motor City 9;10. Motor City 10;11. Motor City 11;12. Motor City 12;13. Motor City 13;14. Motor City 14;15. Motor City 15;16. Motor City 16;17. Motor City 17;18. Motor City 18;19. Motor City 19;20. J. Rocc Mix;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.