- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. Roddy Walston - Hail Megaboys
- #K75576 000000000 K75576000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"Mega Hail Boys" is an energy-bomb inside a LP. J Roddy Walston's piano bounce, flows and groove all over the record, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"Mega Hail Boys" is an energy-bomb inside a LP. J Roddy Walston's piano bounce, flows and groove all over the record, and is the driving force behind the songs. Another factor that makes this record even more dynamite is that was totally a DIY process. The guys have become their own record label in an effort to see what they can do with this piece of work on their own. So far, they have already sold way more albums than expected, and are hitting the road to support it. Make yourself a favor and listen to this nerve-wrecking record and have a good time.;Track List:1. I'll Tell You What;2. Nineteen Ought Four;3. Rock And Roll II;4. Used To Did;5. The Times Are A Staying;6. Generic In Love;7. Go For It;8. Picnics And Kisses;9. Sally Bangs;10. Mommie Bomb;11. Stop Rip And Roll;12. Go Malachi
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.