- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. Tex - Old Ways Vs New Days
- Write a Review
- #K85560 000000000 K85560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth album from the Danish roots rockers. With a firm grip on the banjo and the g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth album from the Danish roots rockers. With a firm grip on the banjo and the guitar J. Tex often travels over the sea between Denmark and Sweden, with a sound of Americana, blues and country music. OLD WAYS VS. NEW DAYS takes a charming journey through a soundscape of violin, bass clarinet, vocals and a brilliant guitar and banjo work. The luggage is packed with solid experience, but music understanding is still open, curious and it is the major theme of the album.;Track List:1. This Old Banjo;2. Chocolate Jesus;3. As Wide As the Moon;4. Treading Water;5. This Old Blues;6. Night Train;7. Ship Coming in;8. April Fools Day;9. Clear Sky;10. Swedish Winter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.