- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. Walston Roddy & the Business - Destroyers Of The Soft Life
- Write a Review
- #K54327 000000000 K54327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:2017 release. J. Roddy Walston & The Business release their fourth studio album Destroyers Of The Soft Life. The album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:2017 release. J. Roddy Walston & The Business release their fourth studio album Destroyers Of The Soft Life. The album came to life in the band's own Richmond, VA recording studio, a space they built by hand in 2016, and was finished in Seattle with co-producer Phil Ek (Band of Horses, The Walkmen, Built To Spill). J. Roddy Walston and the Business was formed in 2002 in Cleveland, Tennessee by J. Roddy Walston (vocals/piano/guitar). The band is known for their energetic live shows and Walston's pounding style of playing the piano.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.