- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack Johnson - From Here to Now to You
- Write a Review
- #K57280 000000000 K57280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the best-selling singer/songwriter. On his last two studio albums, Jack Johnson push...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the best-selling singer/songwriter. On his last two studio albums, Jack Johnson pushed into darker territory and delved deeper into electric guitar work than ever before in his music career. Now, with his sixth studio album from Here to Now to You, the Hawaii-based artist reclaims his role as a maestro of surf Folk-Rock while expanding and strengthening his songwriting craft. Written entirely on acoustic guitar and brought to life with lush yet rustic instrumentation, from Here to Know to You finds Johnson refining his gift for storytelling that's both refreshingly down-to-earth and enlightening. Recorded in Hawaii at Johnson's own Mango Tree Studio, from Here to Now to You marks a reunion with Mario Caldato, Jr. (the producer of Johnson's biggest-selling release, 2005 's in Between Dreams) and Ben Harper (the singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist who played slide guitar on Johnson's first-ever single "Flake").;Track List:1. I Got You;2. Washing Dishes;3. Shot Reverse Shot;4. Never Fade;5. Tape Deck;6. Don't Believe a Thing I Say;7. As I Was Saying;8. You Remind Me of You;9. Radiate;10. Ones and Zeros;11. Change;12. Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.