- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack Johnson - Sleep Through the Static
- Write a Review
- #K54569 000000000 K54569000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2008;Notes:Two LP set. Surfer and singer/songwriter Jack Johnson's fifth release Sleep Through the Static. Recorded directly to ta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2008;Notes:Two LP set. Surfer and singer/songwriter Jack Johnson's fifth release Sleep Through the Static. Recorded directly to tape to achieve analog purity, the 14-track CD is filled with mellow, acoustic sounds with a bit of electric thrown into the mix, including the single 'If I Had Eyes'. Per Jack, 'At this point in my life I weigh about 190 lbs and my ear hairs are getting longer. I also have a couple of kids. My wife popped them out, but I helped. Some of the songs on this album are about making babies. Some of the songs are about raising them. Some of the songs are about the world that these children will grow up in a world of war and love, and hate, and time and space. Some of the songs are about saying goodbye to people I love and will miss.' He recorded the songs onto analog tape machines powered by the sun in Hawaii and Los Angeles. 14 tracks. Universal Records. 2008.;Track List:1. All at Once;2. Sleep Through the Static;3. Hope;4. Angel;5. Enemy;6. If I Had Eyes;7. Same Girl;8. What You Thought You Need;9. Adrift;10. Go on;11. They Do They Don't;12. While We Wait;13. Monsoon;14. Losing Keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.