- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack Johnson - To the Sea
- Write a Review
- #K62391 000000000 K62391000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2010;Notes:US vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fifth studio album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. The album was produced...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2010;Notes:US vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fifth studio album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. The album was produced by Robert Carranza, Jack Johnson, and his band-mates Merlo Podlewski, Zach Gill and Adam Topol. To the Sea features guest appearances from the likes of G. Love, and Paula Fuga. The album was recorded at the Mango Tree Studio in Hawaii, and the Solar Powered Plastic Plant in LA using 100% solar power.;Track List:1. You and Your Heart;2. To the Sea;3. No Good with Faces;4. At or with Me;5. When I Look Up;6. From the Clouds;7. My Little Girl;8. Turn Your Love;9. The Upsetter;10. Red Wine Mistakes Mythology;11. Pictures of People Taking Pictures;12. Anything But the Truth;13. Only the Ocean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.