- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack McDuff - New Boss Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K69382 000000000 K69382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:George Benson was only 21 when, on May 1, 1964, he recorded his first album as a leader, the New Boss Guitar of George ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:George Benson was only 21 when, on May 1, 1964, he recorded his first album as a leader, the New Boss Guitar of George Benson. At that point, the guitarist had yet to become a huge name in jazz, although many of those who knew Benson agreed that he showed great potential. This is an impressive debut. The guitarist had developed a distinctive, recognizable sound on his instrument, and he plays with both feeling and technique on five Benson originals (including the sly "Shadow Dancers, " the exuberant "Rock-A-Bye, " and the earthy blues "I Don't Know") as well as interpretations of "Easy Living" and "Will You Still Be Mine." This album is historically important as well as rewarding.;Track List:1. Shadow Dancers;2. The Sweet Alice Blues;3. I Don't Know;4. Just Another Sunday;5. Will You Still Be Mine?;6. Easy Living;7. Rock-A-Bye;8. My Three Sons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.