- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack McVea - Open the Door Richard
- Write a Review
- #K86461 000000000 K86461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/25/1999;Notes:(Previously deleted:7/1/08. Original release date:8/14/84) with His All Stars 1945-1947 in mono.;Track List:1. Bartende...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/25/1999;Notes:(Previously deleted:7/1/08. Original release date:8/14/84) with His All Stars 1945-1947 in mono.;Track List:1. Bartender Boogie (B.B. Boogie);2. Tarrant Blues;3. O.K. for Baby;4. We're Together Again;5. Ooh Mop;6. Don't Blame Me;7. Frisco Blues;8. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying;9. Open the Door Richard;10. Wine-O;11. Inflation Blues;12. Groovin' Boogie;13. No No You Can't' Do Dot Mon;14. Jack Frost;15. Mumblin' Blues;16. The Key's in the Mailbox
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.