- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack Rose - Kensington Blues
- Write a Review
- #K63150 000000000 K63150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2008;Notes:2008 release of the fourth full-length from Jack, an inspired mix of styles and sounds that brings his in-person master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2008;Notes:2008 release of the fourth full-length from Jack, an inspired mix of styles and sounds that brings his in-person mastery down to CD scale. Kensington Blues is Jack's most diverse outing by far, with straight ragtime, heavy 12-string, and that sweet sweet Weissenborn lap guitar all checking in. Honed during endless touring in 2004, the repertoire here is delivered with maximum authority in a series of first-take performances recorded in early 2005. "Cathedral et Chartres" and "Calais to Dover" are dense, brooding 12 string numbers, recalling the key tracks on 2004's Raag Manifestos CD.;Track List:1. Kensington Blues;2. Cross the North Fork;3. Cathedral Et Chartres;4. Rappahanock River Rag (For William Moore);5. Sunflower River Blues;6. Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II;7. Flirtin' with the Undertaker;8. Calais to Dover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.