- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jack White - Would You Fight for My Love / Parallel
- Write a Review
- L42182 000000000 L42182000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:He latest single from Jack White's record-breaking Lazaretto album showcases the anthemic "Would You Fight for My Love?...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:He latest single from Jack White's record-breaking Lazaretto album showcases the anthemic "Would You Fight for My Love?" a song that weaves in and out of movements and moods and crushes the listener with intensity. The b-side features a stunning cover of "Parallel" written by Dean Fertita (Queens of the Stone Age, the Dead Weather) and Brendan Benson (the Raconteurs) and originally released under Fertita's Hello=Fire moniker. In addition, the artwork of the single fits in with that of the previous five picture sleeves of Jack White singles, a continuing visual narrative progressing one record at a time.;Track List:1. Would You Fight for My Love?;2. Parallel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.