- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackie Gleason - 'Tis the Season
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48847 000000000 K48847000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Whether you remember him as "Mr. Saturday Night" or simply...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Whether you remember him as "Mr. Saturday Night" or simply "The Great One," Jackie Gleason was one of the most legendary figures in American entertainment. From his iconic comedic creations such as Ralph Kramden, Reginald Van Gleason III, Fenwick Babbitt and Rudy the Repairman to his often-overlooked musical and dramatic talents, Jackie was a multi-faceted performer. He released his first Christmas album, 1956's Merry Christmas, during his run as Ralph Cramden on The Honeymooners. His second popular Christmas LP 'Tis The Season was issued just over 10 years later in 1967 and features gems like "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow," "Blue Christmas" and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.";Track List:1. Christmas Moon;2. Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow;3. Blue Christmas;4. Snowbound for Christmas;5. Late in December;6. It's Christmas All Over the World;7. That's What I Want for Christmas;8. December;9. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus;10. Christmas Island;11. You're All I Want for Christmas;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.