- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackie Greene - Back to Birth
- Write a Review
- L43392 000000000 L43392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the seventh album by the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Back To Birth is more tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the seventh album by the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Back To Birth is more than worthy of some serious attention. The 11-song set showcases the multitalented artist's uncanny knack for synthesizing his deep affinity for multiple American roots styles into timeless, personally-charged music. Armed with a persuasive voice, a vivid songwriting skill and an instinctive mastery of several instruments, Greene has carved out a unique musical niche, and Back To Birth marks another creative landmark in his already-compelling body of work. “Musically, this record is kind of a return to the simplicity that I started with, although I feel like I have a much better idea of what I’m doing now,” Greene observes. “I think the lyrics are the part that’s really evolved. A lot of these songs are looking at the notion of a cyclical existence, and the sense that life goes in a circle.”;Track List:1. Silver Lining - Jackie Greene;2. Now I Can See for Miles - Jackie Greene;3. A Face Among the Crowd - Jackie Greene;4. Light Up Your Window;5. Trust Somebody;6. Motorhome;7. Hallelujah;8. The King Is Dead;9. Where the Downhearted Go;10. You Cant Have Bad Luck All the Time;11. Back to Birth;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.