- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Browne - Running On Empty
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68252 000000000 L68252000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of Jackson Browne's classic album, Running On Empty. The album features...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of Jackson Browne's classic album, Running On Empty. The album features 10 live performances recorded in 1977 between August 17 and September 18 by Browne and his band: guitarist Danny Kortchmar David Lindley on fiddle and lap steel guitar keyboardist Craig Doerge bassist Leland Sklar drummer Russ Kunkel and background vocalists Doug Haywood and Rosemary Butler. Together, they recorded these songs in natural settings, such as a Holiday Inn hotel room, a backstage rehearsal space, on a tour bus, and on stage.;Track List:1. Running on Empty (Remastered);2. The Road (Remastered);3. Rosie (Remastered);4. You Love the Thunder (Remastered);5. Cocaine (Remastered);6. Shaky Town (Remastered);7. Love Needs a Heart (Remastered);8. Nothing But Time (Remastered);9. The Load-Out (Remastered);10. Stay (Remastered);Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.