- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Scott - Sunshine Redux
- Write a Review
- #K68661 000000000 K68661000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Out of the modern musical abyss comes Jackson Scott, a 22-year-old artist living in Asheville, NC. Finding pure metaphy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Out of the modern musical abyss comes Jackson Scott, a 22-year-old artist living in Asheville, NC. Finding pure metaphysical euphoria within the depths of cassette recorders and guitar pedals, he enjoys the simple things in life such as playing music with friends and falling into existential voids. After touring extensively in 2013 for his debut album Melbourne, released on Fat Possum Records, Jackson returned home to record an album that he could listen to in absolutely any negative or positive state of mind. His second album Sunshine Redux is a translation of this paradoxical psyche, a kaleidoscope of sounds ranging from 60's flower power to 90's Hip-Hop production techniques. Veering from nihilistic Punk Rock explosions to gentle sonic nightmares, it is his most cohesive musical undertaking yet.;Track List:1. Woodworkk;2. Broken Record Repeat;3. Ripe for Love;4. Steal Me;5. Pacify;6. Save the World;7. Merry Nightmare;8. Dissonance;9. PRPLMTV;10. Ripe for Love II
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.