- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jacqueline Taieb - Jacqueline Taieb: Her 1967 Debut Album
- Write a Review
- #K74051 000000000 K74051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Merlins Nose Records present a reissue of Jacqueline Taieb's debut album, originally released in 1967. This 1967 yé-yé ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Merlins Nose Records present a reissue of Jacqueline Taieb's debut album, originally released in 1967. This 1967 yé-yé debut album is as scarce as gold dust, fetching high prices among collectors if they find a copy in good condition. Tunisian-born Jacqueline did fairly well with her music over the past 50 years and here we witness her more than adequate start into the world of chanson and pop. Her intense brand of fiery, late '60s beat, refined with tinges of garage rock, can be considered as an ear candy for '60s aficionados. Some rather lightweight tunes twang around you like flock of colorful butterflies and could easily have been a great success for the one or another star of the American West coast pop scene. Melancholic ballads straddle into this checkered round dance and seize your heart. The waking call happens instantly with a well-placed gruff beat tune, which you would not expect from such a tender young woman. In the next moment, a passionate French chanson drags you back to the opposite side. From well-behaved to cheeky and even charming. Due to very memorable and substantial compositions, this jewel of late '60s pop music is a classic. RIYL: Rolling Stones, The Shocking Blue. Edition of 1000.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.