- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jacquline Du Pre - The Heart Of The Cello
- Write a Review
- #K71364 000000000 K71364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:"She clearly was born to play the cello," wrote the New York Timesof Jacqueline Du Pré in 1967. Just five years later h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:"She clearly was born to play the cello," wrote the New York Timesof Jacqueline Du Pré in 1967. Just five years later her career was cut tragically short by illness. This LP provides a treasurable memento of the "perfect balance of youth and maturity" that Du Pré's teacher, William Pleeth, found in her playing: "She approached each new experience with spontaneous pleasure and enthusiasm." Offering a vivid experience of her art in the concerto, not least her legendary Elgar, the album comprises recordings remastered in 24-BIT / 96 kHz at London's famous Abbey Road Studios.;Track List:1. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: I. Adagio - Moderato;2. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: II. Lento - Allegro Molto;3. Cello Concerto in B minor Op. 104 B. 191: III. Finale (Allegro Moderato);4. Cello Concerto No. 1 in a Minor Op. 33: I. Allegro Non Troppo;5. Cello Concerto in a Minor Op. 129: II. Langsam - Etwas Lebhafter - Schneller;6. Cello Concerto in a Minor Op. 129: III. Sehr Lebhaft;7. Cello Concerto No. 1 in C Major Hob. Viib 1: III. Allegro Molto
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.