- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jad & the Ladyboy - Never Come Back Down
- Write a Review
- #K81603 000000000 K81603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:The Australian DJ, producer and musician Jad Lee likes to have several irons in the fire all at the same time. For inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:The Australian DJ, producer and musician Jad Lee likes to have several irons in the fire all at the same time. For instance he's a member of Mitzi (along Charles Murdoch and Dominiqe Bird), one half of the pan-pacific Indiepop duo Twiggy Lashes and a solo artist known as Jad & the Ladyboy. Under this moniker he releases music which can be described as soulful house with plenty of disco influences. For Never Come Back Down' Jad had singer Mark Borgazzi in his studio to cut a precious, groovy two-stepper into a genuine pop diamond. In order not to get only radio airplay, but also to be played out in gloomy underground clubs with extra fat subwoofers Yannick provides his homicidal Sexfactmix. With it's untamed bassline and a milling-machine like synthesizer this feels like an unchecked punch to the gut.;Track List:1. Never Come Back Down [Yannick's Sexfactmix] Jad the Ladyboy Feat: Mark Borgazzi;2. Never Come Back Down Jad the Ladyboy;3. Sometimes Feelings Hurt [Jad's Dub];4. Sometimes Feelings Hurt Jad the Ladyboy Feat: Mark Borgazzi
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.