- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jade Tree: Twenty Five Years
- Write a Review
- #K75327 000000000 K75327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "25 years of Jade Tree. When Tim Owen asked me to become his partner in the label in 1990, neither h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "25 years of Jade Tree. When Tim Owen asked me to become his partner in the label in 1990, neither he nor I thought that Jade Tree might last this long. As young adults we had dreams that Jade Tree would develop into a label that would not only mimic our mentors, but also eventually impart our own unique brand into the sphere of independent music. With the premise that Jade Tree do nothing more than represent the fickle tastes of Tim and I without focusing on any particular genre, geography or belief system, we forged ahead. Looking back, Tim and I believe Jade Tree has made the impact that we had hoped to make twenty-five years ago. This record is a small document of the label and the artists who have helped Jade Tree achieve that dream over the years. Enjoy." - Darren Walters;Track List:1. Is This Thing On? - the Promise Ring;2. Rapture - Pedro the Lion;3. Infrared - Strike Anywhere;4. The Instinct - Denali;5. News at 11 - Kid Dynamite;6. Post Coitus Rock - Joan of Arc;7. Reaction - from Ashes Rise;8. David Comes to Life - Fucked Up;9. Cakewalk - Swiz;10. Daneurysm - Lifetime;11. Little League - Cap'n Jazz;12. Exit Wounds - Paint It Black;13. I Typed for Miles - Jets to Brazil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.