- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jake Bugg - Shangri la
- Write a Review
- K65906 000000000 K65906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the British singer/songwriter. The album shares it's title with the Malibu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the British singer/songwriter. The album shares it's title with the Malibu studio where it was made, once the '70s haven of Bob Dylan and the Band, now the creative hub of legendary producer Rick Rubin, the recording titan whose jaw dropping c.v. spans from Def Jam and Johnny Cash to Adele and Kanye West. Rubin's assembled wrecking crew of Shangri La session regulars includes guitarist Matt Sweeney, bassist Jason Lader, and drummers Chad Smith and Pete Thomas. Yet for all it's stellar cast and production kudos, the real star of Shangri La is, unquestionably, Bugg himself. Asked to compare Shangri La with it's predecessor, Bugg concludes: 'My first album felt like a list of songs, whereas this one feels like a whole entity with something to say. Or if my first album was the color of grey reality, this one's the color of the sun'. The color of our planet's nearest star. Or maybe the sound of a new star intensifying their musical colors.;Track List:1. There's a Beast and We All Feed It;2. Slumville Sunrise;3. What Doesn't Kill You;4. Me and You;5. Messed Up Kids;6. A Song About Love;7. All Your Reasons;8. Kingpin;9. Kitchen Table;10. Pine Trees;11. Simple Pleasures;12. Storm Passes Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.