- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jake Xerxes Fussell - Jake Xerxes Fussell
- Write a Review
- #K76165 000000000 K76165000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:On his self-titled debut album, produced by and featuring William Tyler, the Georgia-bred singer and guitarist - studen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:On his self-titled debut album, produced by and featuring William Tyler, the Georgia-bred singer and guitarist - student of Piedmont blues legend Precious Bryant and sideman to Rev. John Wilkins - transmutes ten arcane folk/blues tunes into vibey cosmic laments and crooked riverine rambles. Crack (ed) Nashville session vets Chris Scruggs (Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Marty Stuart), Brian Kotzur (Silver Jews), and Hoot Hester (Bill Monroe, Ray Charles) crew the push boat. 'Jake isn't just a rare bird, he's the professor you always wished you had, the friend you never get tired of epic hangs with, the human jukebox, the guitar player and singer who makes any band that he's in better.' - William Tyler.;Track List:1. All in Down and Out;2. Let Me Lose;3. Star Girl;4. Raggy Levy;5. Rabbit on a Log;6. Boat's Up the River;7. Man at the Mill;8. Push Boat;9. Georgia Buck;10. Pork and Beans;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.