- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James - Laid (2LP)
- Write a Review
- #K75742 000000000 K75742000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including printed inner sleeves. Digitally remastered edition of this 1993 album by the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including printed inner sleeves. Digitally remastered edition of this 1993 album by the Manchester band. Laid was their fifth studio album and the first of several collaborations between the group and Brian Eno, who produced all but one of the album's tracks - in Stuart Maconie's authorized biography of the group, Folklore, they admitted that Eno didn't like the song "One of the Three" so they recorded it when he took a day off.;Track List:1. Out To Get You Vocals [Additional] – Larry Gott 4:26;2. Sometimes (Lester Piggott) Vocals [Additional] – Brian Eno Martine McDonagh 5:10;3. Dream Thrum Vocals [Additional] – Brian Eno Martine McDonagh 4:48;4. One Of The Three 4:08;5. Say Something 3:26;6. Five-O Vocals [Additional] – Brian Eno Martine McDonagh 5:26;7. P.S. Recorded By – Steve 'Doc' Williams Recorded By [Additional] – Benedict Fenner* Recorded By [Assistant] – Mike Jones 5:04;8. Everybody Knows Mixed By – Markus Dravs 3:28;9. Knuckle Too Far 4:40;10. Low Low Low Mixed By – Markus Dravs Vocals [Additional] – Kitchenettes The 2:52;11. Laid 2:36;12. Lullaby 3:49;13. Skindiving 5:42;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.