- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Bay - Chaos & the Calm
- Write a Review
- K57290 000000000 K57290000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. British singer/songwriter James Bay's highly anticipated 2015 full-length debut, Chaos And T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. British singer/songwriter James Bay's highly anticipated 2015 full-length debut, Chaos And The Calm follows up on the success of his three EPs The Dark of the Morning (2013), Let It Go (2014) and Hold Back the River (2014). Driven by his soulful delivery, captivating storytelling, and inimitable spirit, Bay is poised to capture the attention of listeners everywhere in 2015. Amongst Chaos And The Calm's 12 tracks are the two singles "Hold Back the River" and "Let It Go." Bay hails from the tiny town of Hitchin, but he cut his teeth performing at London's iconic venues including opening for The Rolling Stones at Hyde Park, opening for two sold out tours with Kodaline, John Newman and Tom Odell. It was at one of these very performances that a fan filmed his set and shared the video on YouTube. The video quickly caught the attention of Republic Records who ended up flying Bay to New York and signing him on the spot.;Track List:1. Craving;2. Hold Back the River;3. Let It Go;4. If You Ever Want to Be in Love;5. Best Fake Smile;6. When We Were on Fire;7. Move Together;8. Scars;9. Collide;10. Get Out While You Can;11. Need the Sun to Break;12. Incomplete
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.