- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Bay - The Dark Of The Morning
- Write a Review
- #K57277 000000000 K57277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:A soulful singer/songwriter from a small English town with a penchant for crafting moving and evocative folk-pop confec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:A soulful singer/songwriter from a small English town with a penchant for crafting moving and evocative folk-pop confections in the vein of Ed Sheeran, Foy Vance, and Ben Howard, James Bay hails from the north Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin. Bay honed his skills regionally, eventually landing high exposure support slots with Tom Odell, John Newman, and Kodaline before inking a record deal with Republic/Universal in 2012. He issued his debut EP, Dark of the Morning, in 2013, with a second extended player, Let It Go, arriving the following year.;Track List:1. Move Together;2. Need the Sun to Break;3. When We Were on Fire;4. Stealing Cars;5. Clocks Go Forward;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.