- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Blake - The Colour In Anything
- Write a Review
- #K57305 000000000 K57305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British singer, songwriter and electronic musician. The Colour ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British singer, songwriter and electronic musician. The Colour In Anything Frank Ocean and Rick Rubin contributed to the album as co-writer and co-producer. Blake recently appeared on "Forward" and co-wrote "Pray You Catch Me" on Beyoncé's Lemonade. Following the release of 2013's Overgrown, Blake garnered a Best New Artist nomination at the 2014 Grammy Awards, and a British Male Solo Artist nomination at the 2014 BRIT Awards. James Blake Litherland (born 26 September 1988), known as James Blake first received recognition in 2010 for a trio of dubstep-influenced EPs, and the following year his self-titled debut album was released in the United Kingdom to critical praise. His second studio album Overgrown was released in 2013 and was awarded the Mercury Prize. Blake has also released remix work under the moniker Harmonimix.;Track List:1. Radio Silence;2. Points;3. Love Me in Whatever Way;4. Timeless;5. F.O.R.E.V.E.R;6. Put That Away and Talk to Me;7. I Hope My Life (1-800 Mix);8. Waves Know Shores;9. My Willing Heart;10. Choose Me;11. I Need a Forest Fire Featuring - Bon Iver;12. Noise Above Our Heads;13. The Colour in Anything;14. Two Men Down;15. Modern Soul;16. Always;17. Meet You in the Maze;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.