- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Brown - In the Jungle Groove
- Write a Review
- K56986 000000000 K56986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Original nine-track set featured the hippest sampled hits & extended DJ b-boy grooves, especially "Funky Drummer," the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Original nine-track set featured the hippest sampled hits & extended DJ b-boy grooves, especially "Funky Drummer," the most widely heard JB snippet in hip-hop and pop. Super-funky and hard-edged, the album also included the unreleased "I Got to Move." at the time of it's original release in 1986, Brown was in the Pop Top 5 with "Living in America" and was named a charter member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. This 2014 remastered vinyl LP pressing edition recreates the original album lineup with a key bonus track: A freshly mixed, extended version of "Blind Man Can See It," another heavily-sampled track from the early '70s that first appeared only as a two-minute LP track.;Track List:1. It's a New Day;2. Funky Drummer;3. Give It Up or Turnit a Loose (Remix);4. I Got to Move;5. Funky Drummer (Bonus Beat Reprise);6. Talkin Loud Sayin Nothing (Remix);7. Get Up Get Into It and Get Involved;8. Soul Power (Re-Edit) (Mono);9. Hot Pants (She Got to Use What She Got to Get What She Wants);10. Blind Man Can See It (Extended)(Previously Unreleased Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.