- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Brown - Live at the Apollo
- Write a Review
- #K67260 000000000 K67260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:This is one of the most famous live recordings of all time nearly all teenagers from the post-war boom, from Californi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:This is one of the most famous live recordings of all time nearly all teenagers from the post-war boom, from California to Maine and beyond, had this 1963 LP on the stereo at parties. From the classic MC introduction (Are you ready for star time?) to The Famous Flames' final note, this is a soul and R&B album without equal. The Hardest Working Man in Show Business, Mr. Dynamite himself, the legendary James Brown is at the top of his game in this powerful, beloved, timeless performance.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. I'll Go Crazy;3. Try Me;4. Think;5. I Don't Mind;6. Lost Someone (Part 1);7. Lost Someone (Part 2);8. Please Please Please - Medley;9. You've Got the Power - Medley;10. I Found Someone - Medley;11. Why Do You Do Me - Medley;12. I Want You So Bad - Medley;13. I Love You Yes I Do - Medley;14. Strange Things Happen - Medley;15. Bewildered - Medley;16. Please Don't Go - Medley;17. Night Train
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.