- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Brown - Payback
- Write a Review
- #K62092 000000000 K62092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:The Payback is a 1973 double album by James Brown. It was originally scheduled to become the soundtrack for the blaxplo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:The Payback is a 1973 double album by James Brown. It was originally scheduled to become the soundtrack for the blaxploitation film Hell Up in Harlem. The Payback is considered a high point in Brown's recording career, and is now regarded by critics as a landmark funk album. It's revenge-themed title track, a #1 R&B hit, is one of his most famous songs and an especially prolific source of samples for record producers. Musically the album is largely based around cyclic grooves and jamming, but it also features departures into a softer soul-based sound on tracks like "Doing the Best I Can".;Track List:1. It's a New Day;2. Funky Drummer;3. Give It Up or Turnit a Loose;4. I Got to Move;5. Funky Drummer;6. Talkin' Loud and Sayin' Nothing;7. Get Up Get Into It Get Involved;8. Soul Power;9. Hot Pants (She Got to Use What She Got to Get What She Wants)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.