- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Carpenter - Sorry Ain't the Word / Marriage Is Only a State of
- Write a Review
- #K79749 000000000 K79749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/25/2011;Notes:The Paramount Four is probably the biggest crossover record of the last ten years. Only available on a 100 Club Anniver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/25/2011;Notes:The Paramount Four is probably the biggest crossover record of the last ten years. Only available on a 100 Club Anniversary limited press complementary single last September, it has been hunted by collectors across the rare soul world ever since. Sublime soul. The B side feature's James Carpenter's rendition of Dave Hamilton's 'Marriage Is Only a State of Mind', which has yet to earn it's full kudos. It was an unreleased master tape issued on the first "Detroit Dancers" CD of primarily 60s movers and has been largely missed by the Modern Soul crowd. Limited press of 1000 copies.;Track List:1. Sorry Ain't the Word;2. Marriage Is Only a State of Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.