- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Carr - Dark End Of The Street / You've Got My Mind Messed Up
- Write a Review
- L28537 000000000 L28537000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:The song and performance that is generally considered to be the definitive example of deep, southern soul celebrates it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:The song and performance that is generally considered to be the definitive example of deep, southern soul celebrates it's 50th birthday this year. To celebrate half a century of a genuine all-time classic record, Kent brings you a very limited edition, 45 rpm reissue of James Carr's unbeatable 1967 version of Dan Penn and Chips Moman's 'The Dark End Of The Street'. We are also celebrating this event by releasing a 20-track mid-price "Best Of" compilation on CD - Carr's first ever "Greatest Hits" set - and a vinyl album containing 14 of those 20 tracks. Global appreciation of Carr's catalogue grows with every passing year. Many consider him to be the greatest singer soul music has ever produced, and it's hard to contemplate an alternative viewpoint. Here's an opportunity to pick up two of Carr's most timeless tracks on a jukebox-friendly 45 that will enhance any collection. And when you have finished wearing out the 45 and the "Best Of" collection, don't forget to check out Kent's other James Carr CDs and albums too.;Track List:1. The Dark End of the Street;2. You've Got My Mind Messed Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.