- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Cotton - Mighty Long Time
- Write a Review
- #K79390 000000000 K79390000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Mighty Long is a sort of back-to-the-roots release from the veteran blues harp wizard. High...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Mighty Long is a sort of back-to-the-roots release from the veteran blues harp wizard. Highlights on Mighty Long Time include "Hold Me in Your Arms," which has a "Mystery Train" feel, and "Straighten Up Baby," one of several cuts here featuring guitarist Jimmy Vaughan, were originally recorded by James Cotton in the early '50s at Sun Records. LP is displayed in a beautiful, one of a kind package (leather texture, die-cut, embossed logo). New West Records is proud to present the reissue of James Cotton's Mighty Long Time. Long out of print, this title has been re-mastered for vinyl. Unlike their previous release, each of these LP's will include the entire original master as well as bonus tracks when available.;Track List:1. Straighten Up Baby 3:12;2. Everything Gonna Be Alright 3:16;3. Black Nights 5:19;4. Blow Wind Blow 3:48;5. Sugar Sweet 4:11;6. Moanin' at Midnight 3:10;7. Baby Please 5:38;8. Hold Me in Your Arms 4:05;9. Stormy Monday 6:47;10. Three Hundred Pounds of Joy 3:38;11. Northside Cadillac 4:15;12. Mighty Long Time 5:21
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.