- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Hill - Old Silo
- Write a Review
- #K89204 000000000 K89204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The Old Silo invites you into a world of new beginnings, old regrets, might-have-beens, burning questions, beautiful wo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The Old Silo invites you into a world of new beginnings, old regrets, might-have-beens, burning questions, beautiful women, horny geezers and gold diggers. Produced by indie rock hero Joel Plaskett and recorded at New Scotland Yard in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, The Old Silo cuts a deep, winding path through Folk, Roots Rock and Americana. - James Hill.;Track List:1. New Moon;2. Promenade;3. The Brightest Lights;4. She's Still Got It;5. Gold Digger;6. The Village Belle;7. I'll Never Know;8. If Wishes Were Horses;9. Tie One on;10. Lovebirds;11. For So Long
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.