- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Pants - Seven Seals
- Write a Review
- #K78817 000000000 K78817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Having given birth to a music career and to a human child within the span of a few months, celebrated percussionist Jam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Having given birth to a music career and to a human child within the span of a few months, celebrated percussionist James Pants withdrew into solitude for some weeks in the year 2008. Hermetically ensuring his privacy in his remote cabin in & around Spokane, Washington, Pants spurned the noise and clatter of the globetrotting lifestyle, as he nurtured his seed in the form of beautiful baby girl Olive, and took to penning this concept album, now known as Seven Seals. For the moment, - with the exception of his recent touring of Europe and China, wowing the throngs with his exhilarating live ensemble Royal Zodiac - the reclusive Pants occupies himself almost entirely with his offspring, and the disciplined study of oceanography, astronomy and gourmet Latin cooking.;Track List:1. The Eyes of the Lord;2. A Chip in the Hand;3. Beyond Time;4. I Live Inside An Egg;5. Wormhole;6. Sky Warning;7. Seven Seals Theme;8. Thin Moon;9. Not Me;10. I Saw You;11. Now Let Me Brush You;12. I Promise I Lied;13. Wash to Sea;14. Aqua Sun;15. Oceans
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.