- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Revue Brown - Live at the Apollo 1972
- Write a Review
- #K60248 000000000 K60248000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2016;Track List:1. Introduction of the J.B.'s - Danny Ray;2. Hot Pants Road - the J.B.'s;3. From the Back Side - the J.B.'s;4. Win...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2016;Track List:1. Introduction of the J.B.'s - Danny Ray;2. Hot Pants Road - the J.B.'s;3. From the Back Side - the J.B.'s;4. Wine Spot - the J.B.'s;5. Introduction of James Brown - Fred Wesley;6. Never Can Say Goodbye - James Brown;7. Pass the Peas - the J.B.'s;8. Honky Tonk - the J.B.'s;9. Introduction By James Brown - James Brown;10. Gimme Some More - the J.B.'s;11. There It Is - James Brown;12. Introduction of Lyn Collins - Danny Ray;13. Do Your Thing - Lyn Collins;14. Think (About It) - Lyn Collins;15. I'll Take You There - Lyn Collins;16. Introduction of Bobby Byrd - Danny Ray;17. I Know You Got Soul - Bobby Byrd;18. (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right - Bobby Byrd;19. Keep on Doin' What You're Doin' - Bobby Byrd
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.