- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Taylor - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K57136 000000000 K57136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:James Taylor had scored eight Top 40 hits by the fall of 1976 when Warner Brothers marked the end of his contract with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:James Taylor had scored eight Top 40 hits by the fall of 1976 when Warner Brothers marked the end of his contract with this compilation. One of those hits, the Top Ten gold single "Mockingbird," a duet with his wife Carly Simon, was on Elektra Records, part of the Warner family of labels and presumably available, but it was left off. "Long Ago and Far Away," a lesser hit (though it made the Top Ten on the easy listening charts), wasn't used either. In addition to the six hits - "Fire and Rain," "Country Road," "You've Got a Friend," "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight," "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)," and "Shower the People" - that were included, the album featured a couple of less successful singles, "Mexico" and "Walking Man," the album track "Sweet Baby James," and three previously unreleased recordings - a live version of "Steamroller" and newly recorded versions of "Something in the Way She Moves" and "Carolina in My Mind," songs featured on Taylor's 1968 debut album, recorded for Apple/Capitol. This remains a good sampler of Taylor's more popular early work. Greatest Hits re-released on LP in 2013.;Track List:1. Something in the Way She Moves 3:07;2. Carolina in My Mind 3:57;3. Fire and Rain 3:20;4. Sweet Baby James 2:38;5. Country Road 3:41;6. You've Got a Friend 4:29;7. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight 2:34;8. Walking Man 3:30;9. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) 3:30;10. Mexico 2:44;11. Shower the People 3:52;12. Steamroller 5:19
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.