- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Taylor - James Taylor At Christmas
- Write a Review
- #K63078 000000000 K63078000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this holiday album by the iconic singer/songwriter. At Christmas features classic holiday ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this holiday album by the iconic singer/songwriter. At Christmas features classic holiday favorites and more, with special guests Natalie Cole, Yo-Yo Ma, Chris Botti. The album is essentially a reissue (with a new title and slightly altered track listing) of James Taylor: A Christmas Album, a limited edition title distributed by Hallmark Cards in 2004. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", originally issued on Taylor's October Road in 2002, and "River" were not included on the original Hallmark release. The album was reissued on the UMe label in 2012, with the addition of two tracks. One of them, "Mon Beau Sapin" (a French translation of "O Christmas Tree"), is a new recording and is only available on this album. The other track new to the collection is a version of George Harrison's "Here Comes the Sun" by Taylor and cellist Yo-Yo Ma, which originally appeared on Ma's 2008 holiday album Songs of Joy & Peace.;Track List:1. Winter Wonderland;2. Go Tell It on the Mountain;3. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town;4. Jingle Bells;5. Baby It's Cold Outside;6. River;7. Here Comes the Sun;8. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas;9. Some Children See Him;10. Mon Beau Sapin;11. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on An Open Fire);12. Who Comes This Night;13. In the Bleak Midwinter;14. Auld Lang Syne
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.