- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Taylor - James Taylor
- Write a Review
- #K59187 000000000 K59187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. James Taylor is the self-titled debut studio album by singer/songwriter James Taylor. Released on De...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. James Taylor is the self-titled debut studio album by singer/songwriter James Taylor. Released on December 6, 1968, it was the first recording by a non-British artist released by Apple Records, and would also be Taylor's only release on that label. The album was produced by Peter Asher, who was A&R head for The Beatles' newly formed label Apple Records. Taylor recorded the album from July to October 1968 at Trident Studios, at the same time as the Beatles were recording the White Album. Trident was the most technologically advanced studio in England at the time and was in high demand some session time booked by The Beatles was used instead to record Taylor's album. Paul McCartney and Peter Asher brought in arranger Richard Hewson to add orchestrations to several of the songs and unusual "link" passages in between them. Notable songs include the Taylor classics "Something in the Way She Moves", "Carolina in My Mind" and "Rainy Day Man".;Track List:1. Don't Talk Now;2. Something's Wrong;3. Knockin' Round the Zoo;4. Sunshine Sunshine;5. Taking It in;6. Something in the Way She Moves;7. Carolina in My Mind;8. Night Owl;9. Rainy Day Man;10. Circle 'Round the Sun;11. The Blues Is;12. Just a Bad Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.