- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Taylor Quartet - Bumpin' on Frith Street
- Write a Review
- #K85421 000000000 K85421000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. During the Spring of 2015 The James Taylor Quartet played a sold ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. During the Spring of 2015 The James Taylor Quartet played a sold out six show run at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club. Every night’s performance was recorded, the standout set being the late show on Friday 25th March. By this time any initial ‘red light fever’ had long dissipated and the musicians were fully settled in, performing at their best and concentrating on capturing the special relationship between the band and the Ronnie Scott’s audience. The desire to return to a stripped-down approach means the band pare everything down to the essence. There were no horns or percussion, just James Taylor on Hammond C3, guitarist Mark Cox, bassist Andrew McKinney and drummer Pat Illingworth, a line-up now solid for over three years. There was no set list – the band don’t use them – they just watch the audience, see how the music connects and take it from there. The songs that made the final cut are four James Taylor originals and four from the source – Jimmy Smith, Jack McDuff, Joe Sample and Gene Ammons. Bumpin’ On Frith Street is a tip of the hat to Soho, the home of Ronnie Scott’s and ground zero of UK Jazz music. If you can’t get to Soho this record may just be the closest thing to being there.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.