- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Vincent McMorrow - True Care
- Write a Review
- #K61183 000000000 K61183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. True Care is the 2017 studio album from Irish singer/songwriter Ja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. True Care is the 2017 studio album from Irish singer/songwriter James Vincent McMorrow, and comes closely on the heels of James' critically acclaimed September 2016 album We Move. McMorrow's debut album, Early in the Morning, was released in Ireland in February 2010, and in the United States and Europe in 2011, to widespread acclaim. In 2014, he released his second album, Post Tropical. In 2015, he composed a film score for the short, Martha, directed by Sam Benenati. His next album, We Move, was a shift in McMorrow's style towards more R&B-tinged sounds. "I had a vision for this album. Itʼs a simple one. It was about trying to find those simple markers for truth and care, to try and find a place where I could understand what it means to love and to be loved..." - JVM.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.